Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: frezno smooth

  1. #1
    Inactive Member newbombturk's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 3rd, 2005
    Posts
    33
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    first they were going to call it "fresno smooth" but then changed it to "frezno smooth" because of legal issues with the city of fresno. i know there are a few websites around that sell it but only on vhs. kinda hard to find.

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner KingOfFools's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2002
    Posts
    696
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It's not worth the effort of hunting it down.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member SaintofCircumstance's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 24th, 2005
    Posts
    400
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    anyone seen this movie? is it worth hunting down?

  4. #4
    Inactive Member lostheart's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 21st, 2004
    Posts
    480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wasn't this movie renamed at one point because of a legal hassle???
    I tried to get my hands on it as well, but it's too hard to get a hold of obscure movies here in Germany for a decent price (they usually have to be imported and you have to pay a fortune) and so I gave up for now...if you got it let me know if it's worth it, ok?

  5. #5
    Inactive Member txsocd's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2005
    Posts
    17
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I say it's worth hunting down. I ride motocross and listen to Social D everyday, this may be why I enjoyed it.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member slickjim's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2003
    Posts
    26
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    it was a cool movie. but mike is only in it for about 5 min., if that. check it out its cool.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member sickgirl62's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 12th, 2004
    Posts
    411
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    JUST SAW THIS MOVIE, I'M SOOO LATE I KNOW, BUT I FINALLY GOT IT. ANYWAYS MIKE IS SOOOO COOL IN THE MOVIE. HE TAKES MY BREATH AWAY EVERYTIME I SEE HIM (CUZ HE'S SOOOO AWESOME) [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] I KNOW HE'S ONLY IN IT FOR LIKE 5 MINS BUT WOW! [img]tongue.gif[/img] CAREY HART AND TONY HAWK ARE IN IT TOO SO IT WAS WORTH ME HAVING IT! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    <font color="#FFFF00" size="1">[ November 08, 2005 02:39 PM: Message edited by: sickgirl62 ]</font>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •